[Haskell-cafe] Instrumentation without requiring code-level changes?

Saurabh Nanda saurabhnanda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 09:00:03 UTC 2017

The PackageImports hack doesn't seem to be working. Is this a peculiarity
of the extension, or of GHCi, or have I gotten the imports/exports wrong --
https://gist.github.com/saurabhnanda/cab87791d38cca3bfe2cce66cead9080

Note: The package-qualified import and my package name are the **same**

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:08 PM, David Turner <dct25-561bs at mythic-beasts.com

--
http://www.saurabhnanda.com