[Haskell-cafe] Request for feedback on two GHC proposals

Mario Blažević blamario at ciktel.net
Thu Jan 26 13:22:24 UTC 2017

The time is nigh for closing the discussion on the Eval class proposal
for GHC, so please pipe in if you have any interest in it, either on the
practical (what's the point of this terrible idea!?) or the theoretical
side (I can finally get those free theorems and I'd love unlifted
products!).

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/27

I would also appreciate feedback on a tangentially related and wholly
practical INCOMPLETE_CONTEXTS pragma proposal at

https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/34

Thank you.