[Haskell-cafe] is it normal for docs to be pending for 24 hours?

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:22:04 UTC 2017

I am not sure if the problem has been resolved or if it has resurfaced
again after getting resolved. I uploaded a package recently and the docs
have not been generated even after a day. Here is the link to the package
candidate that I uploaded:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/unicode-transforms-0.2.1/candidate

Is there a place where I can see any debug logs or diagnostic messages to
figure out what went wrong?

-harendra