[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] FloatingHex: Hexadecimal floats (quasiquoter and pretty-printer)

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:29:56 UTC 2017

Thanks Iavor.. I should've indeed done that, but instead I directly opened
a GHC feature request: http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/13126. Old
habits die hard.

I've since turned it into a proper proposal:
https://github.com/LeventErkok/ghc-proposals/blob/hexFloats/proposals/0000-hexFloats.rst

However, I was *not* able to add the label "Under discussion" as suggested
by the instructions in:
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/blob/master/proposal-submission.rst
I didn't see a way of doing that in the pull-request. Perhaps a guru can
fix that?

Thanks,

-Levent.