[Haskell-cafe] Strange encoding issue with Text and Servant

David Turner dct25-561bs at mythic-beasts.com
Sat Jan 14 20:00:21 UTC 2017

Ok, so there's definitely a difference of some kind client-side. It'd be
useful to see the network traffic nonetheless, as the source of the
'!D(MISSING)' is still a bit of a mystery and you may see something
suggestive in the raw bytes.

I can't find the string 'MISSING' anywhere in servant or its dependencies,
even looking in libs and binaries. Any chance of tracking its source down
using `find` and `grep` and `strings`?

On 14 Jan 2017 19:48, "Jan von Löwenstein" <jan.loewenstein at gmail.com>