[Haskell-cafe] ANN: `dump-core` a prettier GHC core viewer

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:36:12 UTC 2017

Hello,

Over the holidays I wrote a small GHC plugin to help me do some low-level
optimizations of Haskell code.  I thought it might be of use to other
people too, so please try it out!

When enabled, the plugin will save the Core generated by GHC in JSON
format, and also render it in HTML for human inspection.

The plugin is available on Hackage:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dump-core

The instructions on how to use it are in the README file.
You may also read about it at the github page:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/dump-core

There are many things that could probably be improved, just let me know.
Also, if you are good at design, I could use some help making things look
prettier :)

Happy hacking,
-Iavor