[Haskell-cafe] Read my thesis draft on Backpack!

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Fri Feb 24 03:14:03 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I have finished a draft of my thesis on Backpack, a new module
system for Haskell (building on top of the work of Scott Kilpatrick
et al).  This thesis also doubles as the definitive manual on
Backpack, which will be released with the upcoming GHC 8.2.

I've posted a copy of the draft here:

    https://github.com/ezyang/thesis/releases

and I would love it if you took a look at it, gave it a read perhaps,
and told me about anything that was unclear or not well explained.
You can file an issue on the GitHub, or shoot me an email or tweet.
Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,
Edward