[Haskell-cafe] Loading JSON into a set of nested index-able structures

Carl Petersen cepete02 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:14:42 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I've used Aeson to load a JSON object with nested lists into a set of data
structures, but what I really need is to load it into a set of data
structures that are index-able such as a HashMap.  I've had success loading
the JSON into a structure with the lowest level being a HashMap using
!Object, but I'm having difficulty in figuring out how to nest the
HashMaps.  Any hints or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Carl