[Haskell-cafe] segfault with Hint (InterpreterT)

Niklas Hambüchen mail at nh2.me
Fri Feb 3 15:10:46 UTC 2017

There are also some other quick things you could try (unless you've done
that already), e.g. making sure that all C code is compiled with `-g`,
and use gdb to attach to the dying process (or the `core` dump file that
your OS may write when the segfault happens) and use `bt` to check if
the segfault is actually in the Haskell runtime or not.

And then of course, if your code is open-source, you might also be able
to provide it as a whole before putting in the effort to minimise it.

Niklas