[Haskell-cafe] is there less available support for beginners these days?

David McBride toad3k at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:24:28 UTC 2017

I would say from looking at your last few emails, that you are asking
questions, mostly about tooling, that no one really knows the answer
to, so they don't answer.  Congratulations you are not a newbie
anymore.

Stackoverflow is better for questions that might not have an answer
because people will see unanswered questions for weeks or months
whereas on the lists, if someone doesn't have an immediate answer they
will forget about it.