[Haskell-cafe] Announce: Haskell Platform 8.2.2

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:42:22 UTC 2017

On behalf of the Haskell Platform team, I'm happy to announce the release of

Haskell Platform 8.2.2

Now available at

https://www.haskell.org/platform/

This includes GHC 8.2.2, cabal-install 2.0.0.1, and stack 1.6.1, all
with many bugfixes since the last platform release.

A full list of contents is available at
https://www.haskell.org/platform/contents.html

Thanks to all the contributors to this release, thanks to all the
package and tool maintainers and authors, and a big thanks to the GHC
team for all their hard work.

There are currently no 32 bit Windows builds available. We expect to
have those out in short order.

A list of new GHC changes is available at:
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/blog/ghc-8.2.2-released

A list of cabal changes is available at:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/cabal-install-2.0.0.1/changelog

The cabal documentation page is at:
https://www.haskell.org/cabal/users-guide/

A list of stack changes is at: