[Haskell-cafe] Haskell IDE Engine logo poll

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 12:17:54 UTC 2017

As noted in the reddit thread [1], we are open to new suggestions too, and
have already received some

"As some new logo proposals have been made, a new poll will be launched
when the current poll ends (next Friday).

Candidates will be the winner of the current poll and other proposals made
until Friday considered pertinent by the HIE team.

You can submit new proposal here or in the GitHub related issue ticket
<https://github.com/haskell/haskell-ide-engine/issues/267>.

*Feel free to submit your logo "*

Alan

[1]