[Haskell-cafe] Haddock's Hackage page --- Bravo!

Tomas Carnecky tomas.carnecky at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 08:03:11 UTC 2017

I can't reproduce it with Firefox 55.0.3 on Mac. Tried playing with zoom
and font sizes in the Firefox settings but didn't make any difference.

I disagree that SVG is not a good idea. It's as good as HTML for text.
However if this problem you're seeing is a real issue for end users we
could generate a raster image from the SVG (possibly at @2x/@3x resolution)
and insert that into the webpage.