[Haskell-cafe] Haddock's Hackage page --- Bravo!

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Mon Aug 28 05:25:46 UTC 2017

Am 28.08.2017 um 03:10 schrieb Sang Hak (Andy) Chun:
> The cheat sheet is an embedded SVG, it seems.

It definitely is, I just checked the raw data.
The first line has this to say:

<!-- Created with Inkscape (http://www.inkscape.org/) -->

 > Perhaps the browser isn't
> playing nice with vector graphics?

I see that XY positioning uses dimensionless numbers, while font sizes
are given in pixels. If the browser interprets the XY values as
something different than pixels, this would explain what migmit is seeing.
I don't know whether the SVG or the browser is wrong.