[Haskell-cafe] Experience Report (and [Hiring])

David Turner dct25-561bs at mythic-beasts.com
Wed Aug 23 10:22:10 UTC 2017

Hi all,

In answer to @snoyberg's call to action a few months back (
https://www.snoyman.com/blog/2017/04/haskell-success-stories) I have
written up an experience report and survey results from Tracsis where I
currently work:

https://davecturner.github.io/2017/08/21/haskell-experience.html

Also if you are interested in developer jobs in sunny Leeds and fancy
joining our growing team of Haskell developers then there are links in the
post with contact information and more details. We're hiring at all levels
from fresh graduates up to a new Principal Developer. Please get in touch
with me and/or Andrew Handley (CCd) if you'd like to ask any questions.

Cheers,

David