[Haskell-cafe] State of Haskell IDE Engine

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 21:42:43 UTC 2017

It needs a plugin at the IDE to tell it that there is a language server,
and how to start it.

I was hoping that could be done by configuration, but it appears not.

Also, support for registering server-specific commands (such as HaRe
refactorings) is still immature.

Hopefully this will improve in future, there are some issues under
discussion for it[1]

Alan

[1] https://github.com/Microsoft/language-server-protocol/issues/61