[Haskell-cafe] Cabal and IPv6

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:13:24 UTC 2017

Good question! At the moment we don’t have ipv6 enabled on our cdn — it looks like it was only recently made available to configure that way for general use [1]. I’ve talked to other admins, and I hope we can just turn on the switch and have it work going forward. Until then, here’s the ipv6 address of the current origin hackage server, which can perhaps be used in the meantime?

2001:4800:7821:103:be76:4eff:fe04:b11a

[1] https://www.fastly.com/blog/ipv6-fastly

Cheers,
Gershom