[Haskell-cafe] Dynamic Programming exercises

Michael V. Antosha michael.antosha at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 22:18:49 UTC 2017

On 4/12/17, Michael Litchard <litchard.michael at gmail.com> wrote:

> I found the below link to be an illuminating read in regards to how to
> approach dynamic programming in haskell.  [...]

Thank you for mentioning that blog post, Michael!
It was a really inspiring reading for me.

> I'd like suggestions on problems that could be solved by the approach
> elucidated below.

I think you could try searching through problem archives at
competitive programming sites for problems with tags, say, "dp" or
"dynamic programming".
Like this one:

    http://codeforces.com/problemset/tags/dp?order=BY_SOLVED_DESC

Specifically, I tried the 455A/456C "Boredom" problem to test the
approach you mentioned.

    http://codeforces.com/problemset/problem/456/C

It worked fine for me  :)

--