[Haskell-cafe] Dynamic Programming exercises

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 22:55:33 UTC 2017

You might like to try some exercises from my algorithms class:

http://ozark.hendrix.edu/~yorgey/280/static/hw.7.pdf

You could also look at the lecture notes and try actually implementing the
DP algorithms discussed there:

http://ozark.hendrix.edu/~yorgey/280/static/CSCI-280-lecture-notes.pdf
(sections 20-22)

More generally, any standard algorithms textbook should have a ton of DP
exercises.

-Brent