[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] etc-0.0.0 Declarative configuration spec for Haskell projects

Yuji Yamamoto whosekiteneverfly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 00:28:44 UTC 2017

Awesome!
This may be the one I've wanted for a long time.
As you I've often felt it's very tedious to manage the source of
configurations (from the file? CLI argument? etc.).

I'm going to read it in detail later, but I have one question after the
first look:
Why is it configured in YAML? When I tried to make a similar library, I
thought it was a monadic DSL in Haskell that matches the need best.
I'm interested in the reason!

Thanks for the interesting library!