[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Haskell World News

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Sat Apr 1 15:32:14 UTC 2017

It seems to me that beginners can also profit from this newsletter.

Thanks for the initiative, Haskell World News Team! I hope to see some
articles about Monadology[0], infinitely diluted bugs[1] and CAD
(Clairvoyance Assisted Debugging).

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monadology