[Haskell-cafe] Library pretty print values in Tabular format

Guru Devanla gurudev.devanla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 20:44:38 UTC 2016

Thanks for the feedback.

@Heinrich Yes, that would be nice. I was hoping in the future, I could
allow for the user to set some kind of precision value. That would make
sure we have a fixed number of digits after the decimal. May be for now, I
could "fix" that value and make it align.

@Tony Yes, I do have a piece of code commented out where I attempted to
make it generic but did not pursue that option. Your suggestion is very
valid and I am hoping to get there.