[Haskell-cafe] Library pretty print values in Tabular format

Heinrich Apfelmus apfelmus at quantentunnel.de
Fri Sep 30 20:17:44 UTC 2016

I like it!

One feature I would like to see: Have you considered aligning decimal
points? I.e. an output along the lines of

ticker     price          marketCap
  "YHOO"      42.2910101     0.40   e11
  "GOOG"     774.210101      5.3209 e11
  "AMZN"     799.161717      3.7886 e11

or something like that. In this format, it is easier to survey the order
of magnitude of a quantity. Then again, exponents `e10` may be trickier
to handle.

Best regards,
Heinrich Apfelmus

--