[Haskell-cafe] Library pretty print values in Tabular format

Gurudev Devanla gurudev.devanla at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:06:18 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I am happy to publish a new library on Hackage that lets one print values
contained in lists, maps, vectors in a tabular format. This is motivated
from the output I am used to seeing while using the Pandas library in
Python. This is my first Haskell library and I look forward to feedback and
suggestions on improving the library.

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/pptable
https://github.com/gdevanla/pptable#readme

One thing, which I right away do not like about the library is the
constraints where the values will have to derive from both Data.Data and
GHC.Generic.Generics.

Thank you and I look forward to some feedback.

Regards
Guru

P.S:  I spent a lot of time trying to  make Hackage produce the haddock
links. Any pointers to that would be helpful.  And "stack sdist" does not
package the documentation automatically.