[Haskell-cafe] Writing insertionSort using foldr and a helper function

MarLinn monkleyon at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:23:52 UTC 2016

I can not add more from a teaching standpoint because I can not see what
the underlying real problem is. But it seems there's a
stack-overflow-question that is connected.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39710307/how-do-i-write-insertionsort-using-foldr

Please consider including links to existing discussions of a problem in
the future. If that question is indeed connected, the down-votes seem to
imply you should change your approach. That apparently hasn't happened
in the last two days, so I advise trying that. Even if it doesn't help
directly, it might bring up new questions that mentors can use as a
pivot. Good luck.

Cheers,
MarLinn