[Haskell-cafe] The meaning of categories constructed from HASK

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:50:51 UTC 2016

It's generally quite hard or impossible to express commutative diagrams as
Haskell types since it's (currently) impossible to talk about term equality
at the type level. I imagine someone who actually knows category theory can
describe some ways they use such concepts to design or analyse Haskell
code, though.