[Haskell-cafe] implement SOAP-based standard

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Sun Sep 18 13:07:51 UTC 2016

When we come across a SOAP-based service we must provide or use, our
approach is to use a REST-based wrapper. So far we have always been
able to find existing solutions. For example, for SAML, there are
services that already provide a REST-base wrapper for SAML-based
identity providers, such as StormPath, Ping, and Shibboleth.

If we didn't find an existing solution for some SOAP service, we would
probably write our own REST wrapper in C# or Java and use that.

Hope this helps,
Yitz