[Haskell-cafe] xls: A library for parsing MS excel spreadsheets

Tobias Dammers tdammers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 07:43:09 UTC 2016

I think you should upload it to hackage anyway. There are plenty of
work-in-progress packages there, it's not like "it's on Hackage" indicates
"production ready", and it would lower the barrier to adoption and
contribution. And if you don't want to maintain it yourself, maybe you can
find someone who does.