[Haskell-cafe] New edition of "Programming in Haskell"

Frerich Raabe raabe at froglogic.com
Thu Sep 1 09:57:40 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-01 10:58, Graham Hutton wrote:
> I'm delighted to announce that the new edition of "Programming in
> Haskell" is now available!  Further details are provided below,
> and are also available from: http://tinyurl.com/hnfjdgc.

That's great news! "Programming in Haskell" has been my favourite
introduction to recommend to friends and colleagues for many years,
and with this new edition I suspect it will keep being my
recommendation for many years to come. I just wish *I* would have been
aware of it when I started programming in Haskell. :-]

Thanks a lot of revisiting the content!

Frerich Raabe - raabe at froglogic.com
www.froglogic.com - Multi-Platform GUI Testing