[Haskell-cafe] Escape Time Library or Free Software Program?

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Sun Oct 30 05:47:16 UTC 2016

Hi list. Is there a library that separates out escape time image
generation, so that you could plug in whatever formula you wanted for
Xnew and Ynew? (Instead of just a few predefined complex number formulas
like julia?) I've come across a ton of libraries and programs that
generate mandelbrots, but I wanted to try autogenerating images based on
random polynomials, like Pickover describes in one of his papers. But I
know escape time image generation must be far too well developed by now
to be building this from scratch.

--
https://qlfiles.net
My PGP public key ID is 0x340EA95A (pgp.mit.edu).