[Haskell-cafe] What did you/do you find hard/dislike about Opaleye?

Oliver Charles ollie at ocharles.org.uk
Tue Oct 25 12:29:48 UTC 2016

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:56 PM Tom Ellis <
tom-lists-haskell-cafe-2013 at jaguarpaw.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Ollie,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  Have you read the "Default Explanation" document?
>

> https://github.com/tomjaguarpaw/haskell-opaleye/blob/master/Doc/Tutorial/DefaultExplanation.lhs
>
> Does that help you understand what's going on behind Default?  Is there
> still something missing that could help your understanding?

Hi,

I wasn't aware of this documentation, which I suppose is another point -
there the should be a central location for complete documentation. For me,
I expect everything relevant to be linked from the top-level module on
Hackage (Opaleye, in this case).

- ocharles