[Haskell-cafe] Help wanted for the architecture backing perf-service.haskell.org

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Wed Oct 12 16:05:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

> I'd really like some help setting up proper sandboxing environments
> for the benchmark slaves, in such a way that security isn't as much a
> concern as it currently is.

let me add that I very much think this is going to be a great service
to our community and ecosystem. So if this is something that is of
interest to you, and you believe you can contribute here, please do
stand up and join forces with Sebastian (who is a nice guy).

This is also an opportunity to get more involved in the Haskell
community even if you do not consider yourself a Haskell guru!

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner