[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Sprinkles - zero-programming web dev platform

Tobias Dammers tdammers at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 20:27:45 UTC 2016

A little something I've been working on:

https://sprinkles.tobiasdammers.nl/

You feed it a bunch of templates, content in files, databases, APIs,
etc., define routes and map them onto data sources and templates using a
YAML configuration file, and it'll serve that as a full blown website.
It sits somewhere in between a classic CMS and a static site generator.

The code is available on github:

https://github.com/tdammers/sprinkles

Both the sprinkles website and that for ginger
(https://ginger.tobiasdammers.nl/) are built on Sprinkles (following
some advice about dog food I read somewhere).

Before I unleash this to a more general audience, I'd like to get some
honest (harsh) criticism here, on both the code itself and the available
materials (website, documentation). Feel free to roast me relentlessly.

Tobias Dammers - tdammers at gmail.com