[Haskell-cafe] Package takeover: indents

Jasper Van der Jeugt m at jaspervdj.be
Mon Nov 21 11:03:46 UTC 2016

The indents [1] package provides a very simple way to create
indentation-aware parsers with Parsec.

Unfortunately, it does not compose very well (the user cannot use a
custom monad anymore), and there are several bugs in it, for example
this pretty bad one [2].  I have patches that has been running in
production at Fugue [3] for over a year which fixes all of these
issues, while keeping a fully compatible API.

I have tried contacting the author (CC'ed) over a year ago (June 2015)
but I haven't received a response.  The latest package upload is from
May, 2012.  I would like to take over this package so I can share the
fixes.

[1]: https://hackage.haskell.org/package/indents
[2]: http://lpaste.net/344393
[3]: https://fugue.co/