[Haskell-cafe] debugging vector index out of range

briand at aracnet.com briand at aracnet.com
Mon Nov 21 06:01:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm getting a vector index out of range.

I'm trying to figure out how to get something to give the line number of the offender.

However, attempting to use 'ghc -prof' gives me a problem because several of the libraries I'm using don't have profiled versions.

Is there some way for me to debug this ?  That is some way to debug it without inserting debug traces everywhere checking the vector indices ?

Thanks.