[Haskell-cafe] Getting Haddock docs onto Hackage (using Stack)

Simon Jakobi simon.jakobi at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 10 21:59:09 UTC 2016

Hi!

Stack doesn't currently support uploading haddocks. There's an open issue
to add such a feature though, in case anyone is interested in fixing the
situation: https://github.com/commercialhaskell/stack/issues/737.

AFAIK the neil tool (https://github.com/ndmitchell/neil) supports uploading
haddocks, but I don't know how it plays with stack.

Hope that helps,
Simon