[Haskell-cafe] is it normal for docs to be pending for 24 hours?

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Wed Nov 9 01:37:07 UTC 2016

This is only my second time uploading a package to Hackage, so I don't
yet have a feel for how it's supposed to go.  I uploaded
normalization-insensitive-2.0.0.1 about 24 hours ago:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/normalization-insensitive-2.0.0.1

Under "Status", it says "Docs pending".  (And the module names are all
non-clickable.)  Is it normal to take this long to build the docs?  Is
there some way to find out where in the queue my job is? Is this an
indication that something has gone wrong?  How do I fix it?

Thanks,

--Patrick