[Haskell-cafe] TIOBE Index: Is Haskell finally going to hit the top 20?

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:22:48 UTC 2016

The interesting thing is that Haskell is now way above Scala (at 31) in
TIOBE rankings! The redmonk rankings put Haskell at 16 in June 2016 (
http://redmonk.com/sogrady/2016/07/20/language-rankings-6-16/). Of course
they both have different methodologies but as long as they are consistent
in their methodology and Haskell is moving up, its great news.

-harendra