[Haskell-cafe] JSON parser that returns the rest of the string that was not used

Ryan Newton rrnewton at gmail.com
Mon May 30 13:16:42 UTC 2016

Thanks Richard.  I didn't know that the spec was precise about the JSON
expr not going beyond the closing character.  (I wasn't sure, for instance,
if it would also include whitespace after that point.)

For logging, I bet it helps if people try to enforce the invariant that
JSON text doesn't internally include newlines...

Best,
  -Ryan