[Haskell-cafe] Testing for different dependency versions?

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Sun May 29 04:33:29 UTC 2016

Hi, I was wondering: what is the most practical way to go about testing
or otherwise determining if your packaged library works with other
dependency versions? E.g., cabal init specified base 4.6 because that is
what happens to be installed on my Debian Jessie system, but that
wouldn't even build on hackage.

--
http://justonemoremathproblem.com
To protect my privacy, please use PGP encryption. It's free and easy