[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: accelerate-typelits

Martin Heuschober epsilonhalbe at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:27:23 UTC 2016

Hi!

I did not know about Numeric.LinearAlgebra.Static - otherwise I would have
hesitated to release my project in this state.

Essentially it does a subset of the functionality provided, but the backend
is not BLAS but accelerate, so it's usage might be different (I do not know
enough about BLAS to give a well founded opinion on that).

@JohannesWaldman - Now that I have seen the  Numeric.LinearAlgebra.Static
- library I have to admit - yes my approach is way less clean, though in my
defense I didn't know about the other project.

@Dominic - thanks for the information on haddock head - I love mathjax and
 fine documentation, I will definitely use this in future work.

- Martin