[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: accelerate-typelits

Martin Heuschober epsilonhalbe at gmail.com
Thu May 19 22:16:22 UTC 2016

I want to announce my first haskell project big/clean enough so I consider
it possibly useful to others - accelerate-typelits is a library that
provides vectors/matrices in a typesafe way - i.e. The dimension of the
entities are stored on type level as (Nats).

There is basic vector/matrix functionality, documentation and tests for
those functions (mostly properties). If I have time I will provide some
basic examples and a bit more complicated example within the next week.

It is available on hackage
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/accelerate-typelits as well as on
github https://github.com/epsilonhalbe/accelerate-typelits.

I would be happy to get some feedback.