[Haskell-cafe] Myrtle Software is looking for Haskell developers for exciting graphics/compilers/hardware work

Joe Hermaszewski joe at myrtlesoftware.com
Mon May 9 17:08:15 UTC 2016

https://www.myrtlesoftware.com/vacancies/

We're a small software company in Cambridge, UK. We are working on some
cool tech for lowering image processing algorithms to efficient hardware
designs with a focus on putting these in autonomous vehicles. Our
compiler is written completely in Haskell as well as some other tools
we've written in house. We are looking to hire some more Haskell talent
to help drive things forward.

Please ask if you have any questions!