[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] servant 0.5

Julian Arni jkarni at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:58:27 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We have just released a new major version (0.5) of the official servant
packages:

  - servant
  - servant-server
  - servant-client
  - servant-docs
  - servant-foreign
  - servant-js
  - servant-cassava
  - servant-blaze
  - servant-lucid
  - servant-mock

(servant-js and servant-foreign are being released for the first time.
 servant-jquery will be deprecated in favour of servant-js)

This new version brings quite a number of significant changes. Servant is
now
faster, more correct, more replete with features, and more consistent. We
have a
blog post going into more details about the changes:

http://haskell-servant.github.io/posts/2016-03-19-servant-0.5-release.html

Note also that we have revamped our tutorial, and moved it to readthedocs:

    http://haskell-servant.readthedocs.org/en/master/

Enjoy the weekend,
  Julian