[Haskell-cafe] ICFP 2016 Call for Sponsorships

Lindsey Kuper icfp.publicity at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 08:08:51 UTC 2016

                              ICFP 2016
The 21st ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Functional Programming
               http://conf.researchr.org/home/icfp-2016
                        Call for Sponsorships

Web version of this call for sponsorships:
http://conf.researchr.org/info/icfp-2016/call-for-sponsorships

## Why Sponsor ICFP 2016?

ICFP is the premier conference on functional programming languages,
covering all aspects of theory, implementation, and application. Every
year, we bring over 400 world-leading researchers, practitioners, and
students together to discuss the latest findings, collaborate on new
ideas, and meet new people.

By sponsoring ICFP, your organization can demonstrate its commitment
to supporting high quality research and to developing the next
generation of functional programming experts. Most of our sponsorship
funds are used to help students from around the world afford to attend
the conference and get the most out of their experience. We believe
that this commitment will pay dividends for our students, our
sponsors, and the public good for years to come.

## Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits

Bronze: $500: Logo on website, poster at industrial reception, listed
in proceedings.

Silver: $2500: As above, plus: logo in proceedings, logo on publicity
materials (e.g., posters, etc.)

Gold: $5000: As above, plus: named supporter of industrial reception
with opportunity to speak to the audience, and opportunity to include
branded merchandise in participants’ swag bag.

Platinum: $10000: As above, plus: named supporter of whole event, logo
on lanyards, badge ribbon, table/booth-like space available (in coffee
break areas), other negotiated benefits (subject to ACM restrictions
on commercial involvement).

## How to Become a Sponsor

If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, we’d love to hear from
you. You can get in touch with our Industrial Relations Chair at
ryan.trinkle at gmail.com.