[Haskell-cafe] How do I sort items in a wxhaskell listCtrl?

Tilmann t_gass at gmx.de
Wed Mar 2 12:59:58 UTC 2016

Hi list,

I couldn't find any clues googling and turn to you in the hope that
someone might point me in the right direction:

I found the function |listCtrlSortItems2| with type |ListCtrl a ->
Closure b -> IO Bool| and |closureCreate| (which type is a bit
involved..), but I have no idea how to use them..

In the end, I would like to have a listCtrl where clicking on column
headers will sort the items and maybe even indicating sorting order with
a little arrow.

Any help is really appreciated,

Tilmann