[Haskell-cafe] [Haskell] The Haddock documentation is not showing up on the Hackage

KwangYul Seo kwangyul.seo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 06:07:45 UTC 2016

It would be nice if there is a way to re-trigger the haddock generation
without uploading a new version. I will file an issue requesting for this
feature.

BTW, I still wonder how I can specify the build requirements for the
Hackage server.  For example, I specify c2hs and libenchant-dev as
dependencies in .travis.yml for the Travis build:

```
before_install:
  - sudo apt-get install -y libenchant-dev c2hs
```

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo