[Haskell-cafe] Help with Data.Conduit.List.mapAccum

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Jun 15 06:34:29 UTC 2016

If I understand the question correctly, what you're saying is:

* My upstream (testC) is both returning a result _and_ yielding a stream of
values downstream
* My downstream (CL.consume) is collecting those values and returning a
result based on them
* How can I capture both the upstream and downstream results?

If so, this is the section of the docs with the relevant functions[1]. It
provides a few different fusion functions to combine an upstream and
downstream without throwing away the upstream result (which is the default
behavior of conduit, for various design and usability reasons). In your
case, this may look something like:

runConduit (fuseBoth testC CL.consume)

Michael

[1]