[Haskell-cafe] left to right pipeline of functions

Christopher Howard ch.howard at zoho.com
Sun Jun 12 05:46:52 UTC 2016

Hi, I am learning about monads, and this question came to mind: is there
a way to have a sequence of functions left to right like so:

g = return 2 >>= \n -> return (n + 1) >>= \n -> return (n + 3)

Either: some kind of generic monad that makes this legal, or some way to
do this without monad (i.e., without the "returns").

--
http://justonemoremathproblem.com
To protect my privacy, please use PGP encryption. It's free and easy