[Haskell-cafe] On-site GHC-related Haskell/C opportunity at Positive Technologies (Moscow)

Kosyrev Serge skosyrev at ptsecurity.com
Tue Jun 7 12:07:55 UTC 2016

Good day!

The Moscow office of Positive Technologies (https://www.ptsecurity.com)
is looking for an experienced Haskell developer with a strong C
background.

You will be working in a team that develops a next generation security
platform: think widely available, easy to use, dramatically enhanced
security.

In particular, we want you to help rewrite our core application in
Haskell, which in turn requires porting GHC runtime to run on bare metal.

Details can be seen in our Reddit posting:

  https://www.reddit.com/r/haskell/comments/4msraq/onsite_ghcrelated_haskellc_opportunity_at/

To apply, send you resume or questions to career at ptsecurity.com and
CC skosyrev at ptsecurity.com.

--